For many people, getting a tattoo is a form of self-expression. But people change, so do their interests, that’s why a large population of tattooed people decide to get their tattoos removed. Here are five main reasons why people remove their tattoos.
- You mistakenly landed an amateur tattoo artist in training or an artist that thinks their skills are much greater than they actually are. The artwork you had in mind didn’t really turn out the way you had envisioned. A handful of patients look into laser tattoo removal because their artist did a poor job or misspelled wording on the tattoo.
- You thought you and your ex were going to be an item forever, but instead you guys ended up going separate ways. Now, you have a permanent reminder on your body of that failed relationship because you each got each others name tattooed into your skin. Thousands of clients end up getting laser tattoo removal to erase the name of an ex-partner.
- Who you were in college is very different to who you are today. You have a new lifestyle and change in attitude, and you’re also starting a family. Many patients seek tattoo removal because they don’t related with the tattoo that they once thought was cool or attractive. Many new parents also seek tattoo removal to avoid their children from seeing their past lives.
- You are seeking a career change in a professional setting, except you have a large tattoo that you just can’t hide. It’s hard to cover and doesn’t really give off a good impression to certain clients. A lot of patients seek laser tattoo removal when switching jobs or getting tired of having limited clothing options to hide their tattoo(s).
- You want to serve your great country and enter the military. Unfortunately, tattoos on your face, hands, and neck could limit your acceptance and restrict your application. Patients interested in entering the military must get laser tattoo removal to comply with their rules.
These are just a few of the reasons why people seek laser tattoo removal. At Prosper Laser Tattoo Removal, we accept you and your “tattoo reason” with open arms. No matter what your reason is, we’re here to help! Contact us today to schedule your free consultation. We welcome patients from Prosper, McKinney, Frisco, and beyond.